Stop times - The times shown for many stops are indicative and you are advised to be there a few minutes before the times shown. Most originating / terminating / interchange / principal location point times are accurate and should be used as a guide when intending to travel from intermediate points.
Data Sources - Contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0 including the following;
- Ordnance Survey data
- Traveline National Dataset (TNDS)
- National Public Transport Access Nodes (NaPTAN)
Data Quality - Timetable information from our suppliers is typically accurate to within a few days.
We are not responsible for errors and omissions in such, but would consider it a favour if you could notify us of such so that we can investigate further.
When timetable changes have been published in advance information for a later date can be viewed using 'Day of Travel' feature under 'Departures'.
We do not normally receive details of temporary timetables (e.g. for major road closures). When we are aware of such we may provide a warning notice.
On bank / public holidays we try to provide a notice warning of this. Note: we cover the whole of the UK so the holiday may not apply in your location!
- 'Strictly Necessary' (session) cookies are used to assist you moving around the website and when using some features - such as 'Favourite Stops'. Standard compliant browsers will 'forget' these cookies when you close your browser session.
- This website uses a VisitorID cookie to assist in determining frequent users and also identify potential misuse.
- This website uses Google Analytics to provide statistics about website visits. Google provide a browser opt-out add-on which you may find useful.
- Advertisements are used to assist the funding of this website. Unlike many websites we have tried to make such advertisements unobtrusive. This website does not track your usage of such advertisements. However, some of our providers (such as Google) use third-party cookies to track your internet usage and provide targeted advertisements accordingly. Many browsers have settings / add-ons for controlling the use of such third-party cookies. Google provide their own opt-out feature.
If you continue using this site we assume your consent to the above usage given your chosen browser and the settings you have configured.
Registration - The current features of this site are open to all without registration.
In the future we may provide more sophisticated and advert free chargeable services only accessible to registered users.
If you have been in contact with us for any reason we will endeavour to inform you when such features become available.
We will not use your contact details for any other purpose or pass them onto 3rd parties.
Liability - All information is provided "as is" and without any express or implied warranties including warranties of fitness for a particular purpose.
When making important or long distance travel plans users are advised to compare different sources of information.
External Links - We sometimes provide 'Useful Leaflets' on the 'Departures' page relevant to the journeys / locations viewed. These links are provided in good faith and believed to be reliable, relevant and useful. However, we are not responsible for linked content although we would appreciate notification if you notice one which is inappropriate. Similarly if you would like a link added please contact us with details.
Advertisements - The advertisements help to support the operation of this site. As far as we are able we try to block advertisements of a sensitive nature. If you notice one which you feel is inappropriate or malicious please make a note of the advertiser's URL and contact us. Thanks. Advertisements do not appear to registered users who have logged in as a Frequent Traveller. Advertisements do not appear on printed pages.
API Interface - If you have a website, application or other potential use for our data we can provide access to that data in various formats (e.g. XML, JSON, CSV, PDF). Please contact us to discuss requirements, price and license. Thanks.
The Future - If you find this site useful or have suggestions please let us know so that we can consider your requirements in future plans.